The Nova Scotia Securities Commission protects investors from activities that undermine investor confidence in the fairness and efficiency of Nova Scotia capital markets, while fostering capital development and formation.
Become an informed investor by reading through this section to learn about each of the Commission branches and how we protect Nova Scotia investors.
- Want to report a complaint, suspicious activity or a scam
- Have a question about a company, investment product or financial adviser Contact Us for assistance
The Commission provides free unbiased information. We do not provide financial or legal advice.
- For information on CEDIF's
- Check to see if your Financial Adviser is registered Check Registration
- Search for a public company SEDAR
- Search for insider trading reports SEDI
- Check to see if a company is cease traded Cease Trade Orders Database
- Investing for Seniors
- How to determine the value of an old stock certificate